ShareThis

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Megan Fox

  Visit Us  @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

She's one of the sexiest gals in Tinseltown, but it seems as if Megan Fox has limited her wardrobe options to try and tone down her appeal rather than flaunting her good looks.

Talking to press, the "Transformers" beauty tells, "I have this gorgeous Dolce and Gabbana white trench coat for winter, but I can't wear it without drawing attention to myself. And I try to hide. I want to be unseen."

Continuing on about her apprehensive decision making when it comes to clothing, Fox adds, "If you wear anything interesting, you become instantly noticeable."

As for the many celebrities who always seem to be dressed to the nines, Megan dishes, "It would be nice to be like Rihanna and go to Burger King in six-inch heels and a mini-dress. It's admirable. But I don't have the motivation. I have lots of casual clothes and one side of my wardrobe is oddly grown up: pencil skirts and Prada turtlenecks for when, once in a while, I feel like going in that direction."

Visit Us  @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org
Visit Us  @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org
Visit Us  @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org
Visit Us  @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org


0 comments:

Post a Comment